iApproach offers companies a wealth of knowledge and experience implementing Learning Management Systems. From the RFP process to user management and reporting, iApproach has worked with many LMS providers and with our IT background, custom eLearning development and in-depth testing procedure, we are confident we can help you.
- Assist in the RFP (Request for Proposal) process
- Initial LMS configuration, branding, login and integration with local services
- User setup and automation, group structure/domains, curricula assignments, custom catalogs and assignments
- Work with vendors to make sure your custom courses work/report correctly
- Implement custom eLearning solutions and courseware
- Test for bandwidth/performance for end-user acceptance
- Assist in compliance requirement (CFR Part 11, ISO, FDA, OSHA etc.)
- Work with you and the LMS provider to make sure reporting needs are met
- Strategic business planning and design
- Skills analysis and team building
- Team mentoring and coaching
LMS implementations can cost a lot of money, especially if they are not done right from the beginning. Most implementations can be done better if you know what you need (requirements) and the questions you need to ask in the RFP process or even post implementation. A common thing that we hear often is: "we didn't know, what we didn't know", this can be very costly and can be avoided. iApproach serves as the bridge between you/your business and the vendor (each with their own agenda), we make sure that the right questions are asked and that you have all options and information to make sure you are able to make the best decisions possible, we are with you every step of the way.